Friday, 14 November 2008

I have really started

I have started my bridesmaids wedding album. It has a sea theme, which carries over from their wedding day. I have used my Cricut and cut a border from StoryBook that I thought looked a little like seaweed. I then put it through the Cuttlebug to emboss it with swirls (like waves) and then sprayed it with Glimmer mist for a abit of a sheen. I used the Cuttlebug to cut out sand dollars and shells to place amongst the seaweed. It was dark by the time I got to this point hence the flash.

For this page I cut a strip of Bazzill with a scallop cutter, embossed it and sprayed with Glimmer Mist as on first page. I used the Cuttlebug to cut out photo corners. Stamped swirls and words with a multi coloured Brilliance ink pad.

Just before finishing for the night I added some Ranger Stickles, glitter glue to the fronds on the stamp.
I shall take photos tomorrow when there is more light and I have actually done this in the album. These were mock up pages to practise on as the album has fixed pages, so no mistakes allowed!

1 comment:

Nat said...

Looking good so far Mandy! I'm sure now that you've made a start it will come together more easily :) xxx